Wednesday, February 6, 2013

This Is A Call To All Members of Fuzz Nation

I'm sure you have noticed I haven't posted as much as I did when I first started this blog. That is because I've been a tad busy of late with school. My nights aren't free as they once were, studying and reviewing the material covered in class. Good thing is, this class is only two weeks long. Bad thing is, there is a lot of cramming I need to do so I can pass my state test and become a licensed sales rep. More about that as time passes by.

However, I do feel as if I am letting my readers down. And disappointment is NOT what I am about. I want to bring you enjoyment. I want to bring you entertainment. I want to put a smile on your face. I want to be the one who makes you realize it is okay to tell one person, or a group of people to fuck off (though I don't recommend doing it in person... could lead to permanent injury LOL). I'll get articles out when I can, once I have something prepared, ready for me to shoot off at the hip, or mouth, or how ever that saying goes.

Which brings me to this post. I do want things to be interactive. I don't feel I've succeeded in that aspect. One, maybe two articles had a reply to it. But that has been it. I was hoping people would comment either here on the blog or on Facebook, even on Twitter. We have had some interactivity, but not much.

Something else I wanted to do was have guest authors. I know there are people you want to give the finger to on a daily basis. Heck, I see Facebook posts!!!! Well, instead of putting it on Facebook, how about venting here? Talk to me. Tell me who you want to rage against. I'll work with you in getting your article posted. Especially now since I will be tied up (no, not in the good way: to a bed with a hot young blond looking to make me her boy toy for a night, or two, or three) with school, studying, and test preparations.

What do you say readers? Want to write an article where you flip someone off? Then please email me at thebigfublog@gmail.com or send me a message on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DailyDoseOfTheBigFu or on Twitter: @FuzzyUrlachter. I want to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment