Thursday, January 2, 2014

The 2014 365 Movies in 365 Days Challenge is Underway!

Sorry I didn't post last night as I wanted to. Some things you just cannot control. But there is something I can control, such as watching 365 movies in one year. And last night, as I planned and promised, I watched my first movie of 2014.

I know you are all wondering: What movie did Fuzzy watch? Well, I will tell you..

The first movie to be viewed in 2014 is:

1. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl


Curse of the Black Pearl stars Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow, Geoffrey Rush as Barbossa, Orlando Bloom as Will Turner, Keira Knightly as Elizabeth Swann, and Jack Davenport as Norrington. The Curse of the Black Pearl is the first of four Pirates of the Caribbean films, with a rumored fifth and sixth in development. The movie was released in 2003, and ranks at number 225 on iMDb's Top 250. The Curse of the Black Pearl won several awards including the 2004 Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role (Johnny Depp).

Tune in later tonight, possibly tomorrow, for movie number 2.

*** I will recap the movies watched for the week on Saturday, including up to date lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment