Tuesday, January 7, 2014

January 7, 2014

Sorry for no post yesterday readers. I was caught up in work related issues and had no time, none, to watch a movie and post. But, I managed time today to watch one movie and to start a TV series. The TV series will not count until the entire season is complete. I will post it when I am finished with the season.

As for the movie, I picked one from Netflix today. The movie:

Drinking Buddies




















Drinking Buddies is an independent film released in 2013. The movie starts Olivia Wilde (looking as hot as always!!!); Jake Johnson, Anna Kendrick, and Ron Livingston. I do recommend if you like independent films.

I'm going to have free time tomorrow as well, so I hope to ad a few more movies to my growing list. Drinking Buddies is movie number 8 out of 365 to watch in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment