Sunday, January 5, 2014

365 Movies in 365 Days Recap (January 1, 2014 to January 4, 2014)

Every week I will keep you up to date regarding my watch list so you can keep track at home of my progress through this challenge. As of January 5, 2014, six movies have been watched, no TV series seasons completed as of yet. Remember, I am challenging myself to watch 365 movies in 365 days as well as 52 TV series seasons in 52 weeks.

Movies watched to date:

1. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl



















2. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest



















3. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End



















4. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides



















5. Disney's Frozen



















6. Lovelace










No comments:

Post a Comment